30 Nov 2009

Haz... I wanna choose sku by myself... i dun wun go cchms... I only get 214 for psle, cchms de score at least need 240(?).  WTF!  plus, the coach is keep rushing me, scolding even. why should i take all this stress which is not really neccessary?  what the hell am i doing?  why must i listen to my mom, my guardian?  "go! just go there! any problem you have now, think about it after you are in!", my guardian said it to me when told her i dun wun to go. But, what if i regret what have i chosen? Then, it will be too late isnt it? why should i go to a school with so many stress? why should i be the unusual one? cant i just be a NORMAL person? cant i get into a school by using my PSLE? why? why i cant? I have this oppurtunity isnt it? why should i have so much worries? cant i life without all this? I know there will be a stress everywhere, but why must i find more stress to myself? am i such a stupid? I AM NOT! i am not at all. i also have friends, i want to go into the same school with my best friend. Cant i? why? a person who score 214 go into a school which needs at least 240, it sounds sooooo stupid! if i am others, i will think, 'why this people so "think skin", get this kind of marks still wanna come to our school!'. wont you?  Now i have a way to make the DSA become nothing. dont go to the training. can i do that?  i wish so. And, going to do soon.