21 Nov 2009

HeLLo. i m here to tell a news abt me. duno is GOOD or BAD. i think i am not going chung cheng alrdy. give up. the coach say tat i didnt go for the training after PSLE and still going back on 11 Dec, its so late. i gonna scolded by coach... =(  but, it is not my decision at all. PLEASE. i told my guardian tat i cant go back spore so late. but she don listen to what i say. she said tat they will allow as they know i am not sporean. but, in the 1st place, coach alrdy warn me tat CANT. then now, i ganna kick out... not really kick out. being change to apeal case. not DSA. if my PSLE result not above 220, it may drop to 1%. telling my mom all this, she say, don continue the apealing. go other sku since u don have the fate with ccms. but...after knowing someone from ccms, i wanna go in... hmm...the person mah... a secret.. =X  (don anyhoe guess)   so now, see how is my PSLE result 1st. if below 220, GIVE UP. if above, continue. this is the only way i can go by then. haz...