26 Nov 2009

OMG... my PSLE score sucks... die liaoz... though i get two As and two Bs... But the score is... damn shit... cleon improve quite alot. oh my god worh.  Xiao Ping!!  you damn pro...  from 205 jump to 224~~~   O.o  pro leh u...  haz...  xiao ping!  u r too pro until my mom scold me... shit lah... xiao ping~~~~~~~  pro leh u... this time our class' results quite good. almost half the class get 220 and above. And got quite many ppl get above 230. not even 230, our class highest is 253.  damn pro.  JIA GENG. GOD...  SUCKS lah me...  wanna jump down from taipei 101...  everyone get so high... either 22+ or 23+... but... happy for u... though i m not happy at all... shaun!!!  u, too pro liaoz lah. > <  maybe is i too noob... god lor... heng chung cheng high accept my score... juz now my guardian call chung cheng high's teacher, told them my score, thn they say can. god lor... muz more hard working in secondary sku... muz pull up...  CHIEN CHIA YING, JIA YOU!!!!