11 Nov 2009

LiSt

shan♥♥♥ty for the happiness u bring to me. its great to know u though i know u only half a yr...but u r my bestfrenid...for now, forever. thanx tat everytime whn i was emo and sad, u r beside me to 'an wei wo'. i love u. this is for sure. =D though something happen on u nd me, and it may hurts me seriously... but i wont angry with u at all. it is not ur fault. i wish we can still contact with each other after graduate. of course, i wish we can get into the same sku. =P
CleON♥♥♥really thanx to u 'di'. u r really my good 'di' nd lovable(no wonder yun love u so much =P). i wanna say is, i really really take u as 'di', u r the one i most cherrish(boys). thanx to ur caring, thanx to the happiness u bring to me, thanx to the trouble u bring(rember the maple cash?). but i didn say i hate the trouble, if can make u more happy, it is worthy. =D i got u to be my 'di', really very lucky. THANX. the happiest time being together with u is the time we sit 2gether. =D it was soooo fun.  hehe. but i cant pay much attension on teachers... Lols. muahahaha. nvr blame u larh. thanx to ur presense in my life. i know u nvr really take me very seriously as ur good frend, maybe coz u think tat i am ur jie, do all those things for u is a must,but u will always be my best best frend nd 'di'...nvr change...thanx tat whn i was sad nd crying, u anxious me. i rembered tat u kept asking cao wei why i cried. XD
ColaN♥♥♥i know u r wondering why ur name appears, but i still muz thanx to him. though u hate me so much in the past, though u did so many things to hurt me, but, seriously, i have never ever hate u...watever u did on me...i doesnt really care. during tat period, i juz kept wishing tat u can forgive me...finally...it happen...thanx. oso, thanx tat u bring happiness to me during tat period. =D
YuN♥♥♥my best freind, yun. =D though our time being togather is all spend on basketball, but it was really greats nd joyful playing bball wif u. =P u don wan go CCHMS is sad but we can still meet arh. coach will bring u to chung cheng quite often so, nvm lah. don miss me too much orh(maybe i will miss u alot   XD)
ShaUN♥♥♥ur jokes really funny orh. everytime make me laugh like siao. thanx to all ur jokes. =D and, ty for ur 'guan xin', i know u very anxious me whn i get hurts. thank u being the (haha) 1st one who noticed my finger was bleeding whn we go yun's hse. thanx god give me this good freind,shaun phua. =P abt tat thing i will think abt it. XD
AnZi♥♥♥though we got alot of arguement during the period, but i think it make our relationship bcom closer...i know u hate me alot in the past and me too... but now, i'm not...though sometimes ur temper i don like, but u r a super good frend to me...whnever u angry or watever, i will think of ur funny nd cute action. =D now thn i know wat is '退一步海闊天空'...our chinese, science nd math de result is so close, maybe it is '命中注定'...  =P  
MinHui♥♥♥u r very kind nd cute, u r our '開心果'.  =D ur smiley face is so chio~ i was so lucky being ur good frend nd sit right infront of u!  XD  i will miss ur smiley face. anyway, wish u can get into chung cheng high. =P