18 Nov 2009

thank u

PS.  miss out some one agn. but this person dun wanna me to mention out his name(he embarrased lah  xD).  hmm...anyway, not everyone of u know him la...he is one of my bbf(sort of). quite close wif him. =D 
xxxxxx♥♥♥thanx u being my best frend (maybe is not best freind? is brother) xD when i was upset, u will say anything to calm me down. But u wont lie to me juz to stop me upsetting. many ppl dun tell me the truth juz to preveny my sadness...only u, wont did it. thank u lots. tell me the truth will be better to me...coz even u all  lie to me, the truth will come to me one day...wont last long...nd i will get hurt more seriouse... this few days smthing really bad happened but thanx to u. bcoz of ur one sentense, juz a short sentense, 'dont think abt him anymore, try not to talk abt him for 30 mins', this sentense, makes me feel better, the pain is not so serious anymore. really thanx to u alot.  xD  i will always rem u. don forget me kayz? 

beside this person, i oso want to thanx lots of ppl.  Minhui, CleON(di), shaun, Anzi, stacey and kaywee, thanx u all. thanx u wanna cheer me up. xD really thanx alot. though i duno where all those u heard it from... but pls don spread to anyone....... i hate those memories...and...can dont ask me abt him anymore?? i don wanna hear his name... tyty.  always love ya all, my freinds forever. rem me orh. =D