16 Dec 2009

BEEHEE! back from st george. today wake up at 7+ but too early so i continue sleeping until 8+ then wake up. xD after eating my breakfast, slack at home awhile. Then go to the bus stop. omg! the blus so slow, make me late. muahaha. 13, i hate u!  =X  then i 11.4+ thn reach. xD  wan yuan reach le but then nvr go in KFC. He say wait for me!!!  :3  YOOHOO~   Thn saw keigan and kwok how in the KFC. Kwok how then show me a MAGIC, eeeeeee. suckx.  xD  hmm, Okay lah. at least his magic make me laugh. BEEHEE. Nxt, we went to st george since havent reach 11.20. but girls nvr play bball. wait until 11.25 then we left st george. shyt, we are late. xD By the time we reaching hws, i alrdy saw Lao Di, shaun and colan's car! then i walk faster. Lols. wow, wan yuan can go into hws ehh. haha. cool~ okies, after taking the leaving cert, we slack at hws. And then, Gor sms me! he say he reach le?!  then i was like, oh shyt. xD so i tell them to leave straight away. at the end, when we was going to reach st george, i increase my speed sia, until damn fast. Lols. coz i damn worried my Gor this few days, wanna see him earlier.. xP  but he told me NO SCARS?! wth. Gor, you cheat my feeling! haha. then i start to stick with Gor!!! muahaha. i beg he regret being my Gor. anyway, we play match after that. i think is... 5 vs 6?  FULL COURT.  wah seh, damn tired. played until some of them get out of the court. Gor also, but after that he is back. then i bully Gor.  xD  so fun!!!  haha. like abt 3, Gor go for training. =(  sad...  then having a match again... i think so. Lols. TIRED.  Oops... my bball suckx!!!  wan yuan ROCKS!  Gor ROCKS too.  then, it seem like going to rain!!! so we go into the void deck. play taidi.  -.-  i didnt play as i feel sleepy and HEADACHE!  So, i lie on wan yuan's back. *comfortable*  nearly fall asleep, haha. then when the rain stop, we go back to play bball! of coz is play match. But awhile ltr, xin mei left. Colan oso going home le. And, wan yuan, keigan, kwok how and me went to super star corner buy food and drinks. wah, wan yuan eat 2 packets of noddles.  xD  when they finish, is abt 4.30. At 1st wan yuan and me is going off alrdy, but they say play awhile. so we stay. Then play until 5!  Lols.  HAHA.  so when i reach home is like 6+.  =X  today quite fun~  BEEHEE. end of post.  xP                                                          {ily, JELLY}