24 Dec 2009

i found him!  finally~   yesterday while i chating with friends on msn, i recieved a email from facebook, saying that LeeDaYang already accept me as friend. BEEHEE~   Then i go and see his profile, know his blog url and msn.  (:  then i add him but no response.. So, i use facebook to chat with him and ask him to add me in msn. Ok, added.  then our conversation starts.  first, i told him i am not going ChungChengHighMain and he ask me for reason. But i dont know how to explain.. then he start guessing, he guess i withdraw the DSA cause of my PSLE results. and i say yes though the main reason isn't this. Then he said, there is nothing cannot cope with and said that i must have my reasons. So, i told him that i withdraw cause of basketball. through this, i know that he is also go through by appealing then got in ChungChengHighMain. i was shock.   But, he is already in school team during his preimary school time. And i am not. that's why i cant take their training.. then he say alright then, enjoy my secondary school time.  BEEHEE.  so good right?!   I damn happy when i found him, found LeeDaYang.  =P  DaYang, get well soon ya!!!  rest more~