27 Dec 2009

peeps,
yesterday got 1 new member join my family!
DanielKhew.
uhahahahahaha
i never thought of knowing him in the past.
But now.
he become my Kor~
very good to me   :D

------------------

this few days,
i have make a new friend.
Hmm,  to be exact,
i know him quite long le.
but never talk in the past...
this few days got abit of conversations with him.
he also add me in MSN le.
LimCher.
after talking to him,
realised that he isn't that bad as i think.
can say good bah?!
i dont really know.   (=
anyway,
i am shock yea.  =P

-----------------

tomorrow going St. George.
with Keigan, XinMei, XinYu, YuRen and dont know still got who.
Oh ya, Kor maybe going.
Kor=D.Q
He say he help me ask his bendemeer's friends change court.
HEHEHEHE
so good right?    :D

-----------------

Okay,
my post for this,
end here.   =]
Anything new,
post later.