29 Dec 2009


today, at 1st is going to meet XinMei, Eileen before all this.
and at 1st i decided not to join my 6P'ers.
but at the very last minute, XinMei said that she isn't coming.
followed by Eileen, and left XinYu and me.  wtfh is this?
dont you think it is fucking stupid? 
dont you think it wont make trouble for others? 
XinMei not coming it is ok.
But XinMei still ask Eileen dont have to come without telling me?
And i thought we are going to stay at St.George without basketball.
So, i called Keigan and asked him to lend me his basketball.
then at the end, no one coming? so going 6P'09s meeting.
then i only can tell Keigan dont have to come.
and it makes Keigan think that he is my spare tire..
But i didnt!   and now whatever i said, he dont want to listen...
My apologized isn't worked at all.
i strangely dont know what to do...
Cleon, Keigan's feeling just like my feeling...
and that peep who make me have this feeling is you.
Hope you understand why.
Keigan, i am sorry that even though you do more and more for me,
you still isn't the most important one to me...
Just like what am i to cleon..
I do understand the feeling.
But i know it cant help... cause it is natural.
i am here, to say, SORRY.

-----------------

today is 6P'09s last basketball meet for 2009.
i went for it.   though it abit nothing to do.
But it was fun!    and freaking tired.
My basketball is totally sucks right?  haizz
after playing 3 or 4 match, 2 full court and the others half court.
It was damn freaking tired!
some peeps still go internet cafe... wth
then we went back Jedwin's house at around 4.30
on the way back, we had bought 5 packets of instant noddles.
As everyone haven't eat lunch yet. and we going to share.
hmm, is it nice?  i dont know.
cause i am damn f*ing hungry at that moment, everything is nice to me.  xD
slack at Jedwin's house until around 5 o'clock.
Colan and me feel like going back home.
and we decided to go back first. But they followed.
while i was waiting for them to be ready to left Jedwin's house,
Kor(Daniel.Q) massaged me and i told him that i am going off.
he say he will meet me at bk mrt... But i waited 30 mins, he didnt appear.
Before this, colan already left as it was too late for him.
But at the end, Kor didnt come. He said that he cant find us.
i wait until like crying but at the end... sigh.
anyway, i am not really angry with Kor,
who call he is my Kor...  -.- 
But, he is going to treat me one meal on next monday.  thanks Kor~
so good hor?  hehe.  
then Kor very worried cause i say i nearly cried and i sound angry..
But i told him that i am not. (:
go out for the whole day, is really freaking tired and tired..
school is going to open,
new life is coming soon,
stress is coming back day by day,
JiaYou, my dear!!

----------------

Just received one news.
Bedok View doesn't have place for me.
So, most probably i am not going to Bedok View.
Maybe, will go Bedok Green.
My post ends here... my mood isnt very good today...
Hope the 2 years faster end.
can cut short to 1 year or few months??
(you know who am i talking to)