31 Dec 2009

today woke up at 9+
actually i didnt have the intention to wake up so early
but then my maid come up and wake me up,
said that my guardian asked me to prepare prepare
she is going to bring me to BedokGreen
then i was like wth?
but just wake up lah     xD
hmm, we take 509 to BGS.     O.O
then walk for a short distance,
we reached BGS.      realised i FuNNy thing.
everything is green colour.   LMAO.
then report to the stuff room,
after taking the file and know that i am yellow house.
call what, Topaz.   HAHA. 
then go to canteen buy uniform, PE shirts and shoes.
the shoes okay okay lah.  Not so bad.  :D
after this, we went home le, take bus 14.   HEHE
quite near from my house lah. 
Then after eating lunch,
i went to St.George.    on the way massaging with Jelly for awhile.
didnt really play serious, cause my pants is droping down!!!
Merrick, SORRY!!!
accidently hurt you... OMG, i know v.pain..
Forgive me!!!!!!!!   >[]<
WanYuan, SORRY!!!
i accidently step on his slipper.. But i got pull him, i scared he fall down..


Hmm, okay! My post ends here yea!
everyone is going to countdown!
And me, is going to countdown at ChangYiAirport...
wth!!! My sis coming back loh!  choose this time. stupid.  xD
Byes~ later than post something else.  HEEHEE!!!