16 Jan 2010

OhMyGod???
ytrday got 2 seniors come asked my name and class..
i told them 1E1 then 1 say, 'wah, smart kia'
then i replied, 'NONONO, i noob.'
He said, 'pretty means pretty, no need be smart.'
i was like wth??  -3-
after that, 1 ask me whether i got stead,
i say NO for sure..
then the other one who alrdy have a gf,
said, 'wah, faster wor, ltr ganna chase by others!'
wth right??  -.- 
got 1 still say next monday will come my class find me!!
shyt lah!!  GEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Darien!!! u good wor~ 
panseh me, walked away...
then when i was standing near the basketbal court wif Darien,
the senior secretly stand beside me..
scared me sia...  >~<
Darien!! never tell me~ 
Okay... 30 JAN going to support kor for Tchoukball match at Sentosa.
:D  sure win one lah.. 
looking forward to it!!
wah, and hor.. 
Adi keep asking me what i doing sia..
and Darien hor...
say something.. LOL
cant say.. HAHA~~