3 Jan 2010

SORRY!!! didnt post for yesterday~
now, here is the post!  :D

------------

yesterday went to BGSS buy books, spent $227.20!
the peep who help me count and takes books,
count wrong seh!!!  $20 more and short of 3 books.
wth right?!  add up i think $50 liao.
heng my guardian dont have enough money and we have to wait for her husband.
while waiting for him, we sit down and check all the books we have,
then calculate again. ahahahahhaha.  xD
wah, the books damn heavy...
at 1st we decided to take bus home,
but my guardian's husband is there!
so we go home by car. BEEHEE.
after i reach home, my sis is using the comp!!
then i say today is sat, my time.
thn she say she doing home work!! F*** lah she!!! 
holiday so long, dont do when she is in taiwan. -.-
then she use the comp for the whole day.
and today, i only can use till she is back.   f*** right?!
forget it. >[]< yesterday's post ends here..

------------

today maybe going St.George meet YuRen and TongXing!!!
my dear TongXing, finally back! muahaha.
tomorrow is the day i looking forward and scared of.
Hope it smooth all the way.  ^ ^
tomorrow going to have a test for maths and english.
Sigh. aiya, get into the lousiest lah. xD
then, after school release,
going bk find Kor(Daniel.Q).
:]   Erm, ends here bah!! 
Byes! my dear.. Next Sat then post again. HAHA.
wish you all good luck in the 1st week! ‧ˇ ‧