8 Jan 2010

Today i woke up at 6.00.
very fast then everything get ready liao.
About 6.25 i got down le.
By 6.35 i had already finished my breakfast.
But, my CCA form havent sign yet!
i was wondering what to do.
At the end, i woke my guardian up from her sweet dream.
And, i watched my watch,
it was already 6.50!  >[]<i faster chiong to the bus stop,
7.00 the bus came.
By 7.20 i reach school.
Heng i am not late.  xD
today never see that guy,
heng. HAHA.


today is the day we are going to know our class.
either stay in 1E1 or transfer to another class.
this arrangement is arrange by our results for Maths and English diagnostic test.
At 1st, our OG teacher said that there wouldn't be many peeps changing class.
but end up, our class got 15 peeps change to another classes.
Some more, some of them the T-score for PSLE,
is higher than mine.
then i was like wth. MUAHAHA
But good to be the same class with WanTing lah.
OKay, today's ICT is bored to the core.
i feel like falling asleep seh.to be exact,
i already fall..but i woke up straight away.
Erm, my post ends here yea~
JELLY! jiayou in your basketball training&studies,
dont being influence by others! :D
i trust you will!
Alright, let me end this post.
Byes my babies!!
Next week won't be posting for everyday,
lessons is starting next week,
my parents and guardian wish i can achieve the top few in class.
though it is impossible, but still have to work hard.
Wish all of you good luck in everything, CCA or study.