5 Jan 2010

today is orientation games day.
not really fun lah.
i wanna cheer but dont dare!
haha. so only say, at first wanna shout one.
got one senoir very cute and quite chio-kimberly
her voice very nice. she is from student coucil.
And got one senior quite shuai. ahahah.
then got one quite kind!
Oh ya! the parad square got lots of insects near the grass.
today when we sitting there during assembly,
then WanTing and me is like, wtF!
then during the assembly, i saw Jamiah.
WooHoo! got 1 hongwen'er!
So happy yea! :D
He in 1E2. I in 1E1.
1st class seh. so stress.
it isn't my standard okay?
they so strong.
got one girl get 228..
Hope either of us change class.
Same class!  =)
but i also wish to be same class with WanTing.
And... every morning i will meet 1 guy from Bedok Green also..
i think he lives near my house.
then today when we are wating for the traffic light,
he was staring at me. dont know for what.
then i look at him.  -.-
Maybe cause he everyday see me.
HAHA. FuNNy!  :P
tomorrow is CCA fair!!
so excited. But we are going have trial.
needa try everything.
If i choose sports,
then must try Badminton, Basketball and all the rest.
My mom ask me join baminton instead of basketball.
she say basketball is more tired.
Okay.. let's end here.
i have nothing to say liao. xD
See, i so good, still post everyday.
wah seh, every wed have common test.
siao one. = =
then if fail, teacher will stay you back for 'tuition'.
OMG!! die..   >~<
bye! i go find my themometer le, i lost it and need it 2moro.
BYES my DEAR!!!