20 Feb 2010

back to posting..
LOL..  hahaha
i know my last post was stupid
but it's really gamn over
now, we are starting a new game,
but in another way- friendship
i think it will be better

------------

yesterday go feng shan cc with
BenTeo, Gab, JunHui, Eva,
JenWei, YanNing, WeiLing, WanTing
play badminton.. quite fun luhs
then after that play bball behind BGSS
the court is damn... 'GOOD'
Okay.. we play match..
Gab, JunHui, Eva 1 groupe
JenWei, WanTing, me 1 groupe
who win uhs? i dont know.
anyway, 'fun'.
JunHui!! so tall for what?!
ahhhhhhh!! keep 'gai'-ing me..
then around 5+,
JunHui went home with the bball!!!
then we dont have bball to play le lo..
slack there for awhile,
gab's friend, Isksan, came.
then slack slack slack,
until 5 going to 6?
got peeps asked us to play match.
then play lo.
But we shy shy, they all boys mah..
about 7, we went home..
suddenly my knee felt pain..
wondered what happen sia..
when i reach home and bath,
i realised a big swollen on my knee there.
scared me ehs...  o.O
the who who who 'knee' me..
pain ehs.. squat down also can feel the pain..
nvm, forget it..
end here?? yups.
wakakakaka.
Byes~~  next week then post..
having HCL CA next thurs..
Oops...  =X