6 Feb 2010

hello everyone~  :D 
back to posting!!
but i duno what to post about sia..
wakakaka    :P
i think some of you wanna ask me,
who is my bf?
Erm... even i tell the name,
u all duno.. diaoz.
name JUNHUI..  =]
dont be too excited in seeing his face..
he not VERY SHUAI
but also not really ugly
anyway, he maybe acc me go back hws on CNY.
ytrday go play bball with
JunHui, Eva, Doramon, WanTing, JinLong and 1 more peep.
quite fun. muahhahaha.
someone ganna press by me till duno like what.
ahhahhahhaa~ sorry yea~
coz ytrday no sun,
i play until very comfortable..
got *love power* luh~  xD
Just kidding..  LOL
Erm... ytrday someone called me..
he was crying coz of that girl..
i was quite upset when i heard that.
poor him...  i dont know what to say..
what to do to comfort him..
i think that is the 1st time he cried..
really cried..  haizzz... sigh..
LOVE relationship really isn't a good thing..
aiya.. CHEER UP!!!
ytrday i quite happy sia..  HYPER!!  xD
he hold my hand, i lie on his shoulder,
OMG!! so nice!!  :P   JEALOUS?!
hahahaha.. Okay.. i lame.
uhum.. nothing to post liao lah!!
okay.. ends here..  =[
byes~
I LOVE YOU!!