1 Mar 2010

saturday msn until 2 plus sio..  xD
then Jeremin online!
But then, suddenly dc..
My guardian off the internet!!! 
LOL!!  without telling me.
decided to ask Gab for J's num.
hehehehe. LOLS
anw, got it now.  =P
alot of things to talk with him yea.
wakakakaka.
sunday whole day smsing with him..
muahahaha.  =X
phone left $20+ i think....
heng my parents gave me $100 for CNY.
And my mom's friend gave me $20.
total up $120.  wakakaka.
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
13 March going out with J, WT, JH, JL
going TMS'carnival. :D
then go to Bugis watch movie- HORROR MOVVIE
 Now having art lesson..  xD
finish the animation thing liao...
can do our own thing!!  xP
but nothing to do wor.. LOL
come to post rubbish...
hahahaha.
Oh ya! walao! 
just now at assembly dio catch...
TANGTANGTANG lah!!!
catch my ankle shocks...  =X
damn shyt sia...
pull until SO HIGH!!!! 
change form teacher eh!!! >.<
somemore, got 1 more ppl wear as,
never catch.  wth lah!!
dont know should tell that thing anot.
O.o???   he want to?
dont know leh...  lols
anyway, they will know de bah.