13 Mar 2010

sports day
It is soooooo bored!
the lousiest sports day i had ever have
damn frigging bored lah!
next year can i pon sports day??

today wake up at 5, meet Jeremin they all at school back gate.
went to the Mac at Bedok Inter~ Many bgss'er. xD
we are late for sports day~ forget it. at least we slack.
By the way, here have some super funny de conversation,
done by Jen Wei, on the bus going to bedok stadium!
JenWei: Hi(poking the person's hand)
the person: (looked at JenWei and said nothing)
JenWei: tell you a secret.
the person:(look at JenWei)
JenWei: we are going to be late
we all like, wth! Laughing none stop sia
after that walked to bedok stadium... left me in topaz
so lonely lo! don't know what to do
sit there emo emo for... 5 hrs uh?
damn bored. boreg to the core. GEEEEEEEEE
I hate sports day okay? >~<

During sports day, someone gave me a heart attack sia
they can't find the runner and the reserve, then ask me go!
i was like, siao!!! heng after that found. =P

After sports day went back home and bath.
Jeremin, JinLong, WanTing and JenWei were here to my hse too
It was fun!! then headed to Temasek for the carnival.
Many BGSS'er leh~ Even Ms Yati was there. xD
about 3.30, we headed off to tampinese mall.
I bought new ear stud. ^ ^
Pink, black and silver. ok ok lah~
 then after that go arcade.
Gab play bball, Wt play dancing. I never play anything.
about 7.20 went home. wait for bus 10 till going crazy.
SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!
Met with my jie sia. =X so qiao right?? lol...
Okay, my end of the day.
Oh ya, realised that Darius is so tall! O.o