6 Mar 2010

went to fengshan cc yesterday..
something happened.
but i think it is good/bad for both of us?
realised that i am repeating what Jh did.
But just the feeling is different same.
He likes me before,yet i did/didnt like xxxxxxx before.
But thanks for treating me so good this few days...
i am sorry to say that..
break, patch, break, done within one week...
a fast version of mine...
after this thingy, i have understood how Jh feels.
But i still dont understand some part.
I dont like him but how about you?
dont know is your answer because you didn't think.
But i think it is the time for me to really forget you?
sigh.. i feel so guilty to hurt someone..
But really feel stress to be together with a person i dont like.
but not only you are suffering, as well as me..
i think in the past, my definetion for love is totally correct/wrong.
Now then i know how pain is it..
I can't get over him no matter how hard i try..
i thought i could just anyhow find a person to stead,
and i will forget about you and it is what i did in the past..
But it doesn't work this time...
I tried and cried, but nothing change.
I just realised that the more i ask, the more i am going to get hurt..
yesterday i tried again, failed again...
But surprisingly, i did/didn't cry. I know i will fail.
I think it is time for me to try harder...
Hope i can do it as soon as possible...
Okay, let's end this sad post and post something fun.
Yesterday morning, an unknown number called me.
I messaged back and ask who is he,
he say he is Wan Yuan's friend. I shock sia.
then he say his senior played with 2 of them's phone.
And randomly choose a number and called.
Wakakaka, i am so 'lucky' wor?  xD
Just kidding lah. LOL. ^ ^
should i end the post here?
I think so. :D Byes yea.
Long and Ting last long~ :P