19 Jun 2010

a conversation was made with him on thursday, it was...kind of a mixed up of angry and sad? angry because he is not going to do what he suppose to do. sad because of...something. anyway, still thanks that he has been honest to me, at least (: thank you ♥
A leopard cannot change it's spot, i know. so what? Can i blame you? I can't. You are born to be one. It's not your fault. My mind wouldn't change jsut because you're a gangster, i'm just looking for something, though it's not really what i expected.
yesterday went to buy my new basketball shoe. intended to go wisma's nike shop to buy, but on the way to wisma we got into hotel for something then saw a big sell (: got discount! great discount. haha. so i bought it there. :P  by the way, a big thank you to kaiqin (: thanks!
-well, now i feel bloody...sad. i was like...don't know what to do... was irritated... can't you just reply me?!! i was really irritated, angry, sad. everything mixed up.