17 Jul 2010

this few days think a lot (: all thanks to someone. i know what actually i want, what i'm finding, now. feel lots better now, compare to the last few days. got something to tell someone.
Thanks for letting me understand what i actually craving for and finding -someone who really loves me and takes care of me, not like you. Losing you isn't my lost. You're such an asshole, now then i realised. Don't think you can treat me like your toy. I won't let you play for this time. I'm awake now, unlike last time and last few days. You're a stranger to me, now. Do i know you? NO, i don't. (:
today went to st. geroge, a place with lots of memories, meet up with Yu Ren, Cao Wei and Xin Yu. Cao Wei has became more mature but i prefer the cute cao wei. (: well, saw someone today.. still not use to seeing him, wanted to hide on that moment. haizzz. hope will be fine next time. anyway, 5 more days! (: wondering what is the surprise. hehehe. nights everyone. (: