8 Jan 2011

First week of school have ended, a tiring week. Not because of lessons, because of the time i have to wake up everyday... I'm still not use to wake up so early in the morning, i want to sleep more! Anyway, our new form teacher, is awesome?! She is quite strick but caring and kind? :D But she had done a wrong decision, which is choosing Hoong as our class chairman, hahaha. Our subject teacher are also quite nice, except geog, his lesson is going too fast and complicated! I can hardly understand what is he talking about. Lol. AND, our ict teacher rocks+awesome! so basically my sec 2 class are okay, but well, i'm getting less confidence in my basketball... My basketball seem to deprove a lot also, under basket are not as accurate as before already, always waste the chances... I'm getting more and more dissapointed on myself, everytime when the ball doesn't go in, i feel like i'm a useless noob... Things are not going smoothly, everything is tough for me. Wanted to not to think about it but automatically it will come up to my mind...