12 Feb 2011

I wish time can rewind... I think i have made a wrong decision of skipping HCL because i'm planning to quit. But, well, it is out of my thought now, i can't quit it now, i've to wait till the start of term 3. They have already teached 5 chapters! I'm still wondering how am i gonna catch up. CA1 is on 24 Feb, yet i haven't even attend any of the lesson. I have left a bad impression to the teacher and i'm gonna attend the rest of the lesson with shame. Sigh.
Today is 12 Feb, 2 more days away from Valentine's day. I was single for this year's Valentine's, but i think it will be better than last year's. Last year's Valentine's day was just a...miserable memory. I was tear into pieces the day after celebrating Valentine's... How cruel. Anyway, hope i got Ferrero on this year's 14 Feb. Ferrero! ♥