14 Jun 2011

Back to square one.

hi hi hi. I'm back here. hahaha. Didn't use comp for like one week? X) Playing my new phone uhh, can use wifi. Here i'm to update(: Well, it will be a sad sad sad post again. Because~ I saw him today! After a long time since i last see him in school before holidayyy. He came back for training today, as a graduating senior. He did not change much, the way he talks, the way he walks, the way he plays basketball. Only one thing that changes, the attitude towards me. Wait, hmmmmm, i wonder why am i posting about him again when i said i'm going to move on for the previous posts? Haizzz. Sorry, i just can't...control. Okayy, sorry, i wanna continue... :l For now, i'm scared to see him, because it hurts more after long since i last see him. When i didn't see him for long, i'm doing alright... But everything changes when i see him, like today. When i walked pass him today, i'm shivering and idk why.. Today after training i went to tm, t1 and century square with michelle, lisa and ruiqi to buy materials and gift for coach's farewell party. When i was at t1's sports link, at the corner of basketball shoes, the scence you hug me suddenly replayed in my mind, automatically. It's like i can see the shadow of 'us'... I miss you, zy.s♥ 140411, i think i'm walking backwards on the road...

Once you love me so much, how you want me to accept the fact that you don't love me anymore?