3 Jun 2011

Leaving.

Today is 03062011, it has been 77 days since he left. I waited for 77 days surprisingly... Hahaha, silly ya. I have tried many times to get him back, but i think all of the hope i see is just an imagination. With all the excuses i find for myself not to give up, I was hurt deeper. I just couldn't believe that he can forget so fast, let go so fast, when he once said i'm very important to him and i'll not know how important am i, and that i'm the first girl he cried for. Perhaps they are just all lies. But simply i just can't face the reality, until now. My days are just misearble before someone comes. I miss him everyday, everytime when i walked pass the place he once sit and waited for me, the place where we went together, places where we were once there, together. Everytime when i miss you i'll cry and even break down.. I hate it, it is tiring. I wanted to get rid of it but i couldn't. Now i can, by someone's help. I've not totally let go of you, i will but i won't wash away the memories belong to you and me. Memories should stay(: Okayyy, nothing much already ! Byeee !

Only you know♥  For the last time, listening to this song because of you.