15 Oct 2011

Hmm, okay, it has been months since i last update my blog. Sorry about that. Now exam has over! That means i got plenty of time to blog. :D The MEEEEEE now is no longer the emo one kay. No more crying for 'him'. Although i still miss him, but well, just miss, no longer want him back. I just wish that he can be happy forever. That's all i want from him. Now, I'm happy with my friends. Single so what? After making use to it, it isn't that bad ya. (: I guess the next thing that might upset me will be the result and also the streaming. i don't want to separate with my friends in 2E1. Of course, i don't wish to be in the same class with some of them. Just some. Hmm, not hate but dislike. And, ya i think i will be damn tired because of trainings. :x The trainings are gonna be tough ya. Die. OMG, can't imagine.