22 Dec 2009

everyone is asking me which school i was posted to... i have to answer it dont know how many times.. Only one peep never ask coz he remember.   -.-  WanYuan.  Lols.  Only he never ask me.  i need to answer the same question for at least 5 times seh. Plus the answer is damn long ok?!  Now, i tell you here. Dont come and ask me please. thanks lots.  I was being posted to ChungChengHighMain but, i am not going. i am going to change school. Now is appealing to Temasek, BedokView, BedokSouth, BedokGreen and ChaiChee.  i think still got others school i dont know de. Let's see which school is going to get me lor. HaHa. And, good luck for all my friends' 2moro's register.  :)  a new life is waiting for you ya~   Just now my mind suddenly think of one solution to find out whether the peep who use WanYuan's name to tag our class blog is stephanie or the fact JiaEn at KayWee's blog.. I am going to check the fact JiaEn de IP and Stephanie's IP with the fact WanYuan's IP.  then i may know whether they are the same peep.  Plus, MinHui told me that the fact WanYuan's IP is very near to the fact Ms Yun's IP. And, KayWee told me that stephanie's hse got few comps. So, will got different IP.  =P  Hope i really can find out.  Okies, end here ya~