23 Dec 2009

today wake up at 7+, tired ahhhh~   >.<    then abt 7.40 i went down for breakfast.  Hmm, my guardian still havent change clothes.. wth.  by the time i bet we will be late.. And, i am correct. we 8.50+ then reach cchms.  Lols. anyway, still need to Q up yea~ no. 37!!  need to wait for 20+ ppls.    -.-  then my guardian start filling in the forms. BEEHEE. i no need fill anything.  AHAHA.  then wait for awhile, i saw MinHui ya!  :D   wow, got lots oh hongwen'ers go cchms seh.  hmm, i saw 9 peeps.  muahaha.  Sad, i not going.  :(    Oh ya, and after the register, i saw Kaline!!  so happy~   she is bball team de.  (:  my best friend in cchms. And, she told me a bad news.. Coach Ryan is leaving cchms this year. So, next year the coach isnt him.. sad case yea~  and, while i was walking towards bus stop, someone call me yaa~   is, LUETAO!!  HeHe.  glad to see him. He come for appeal.  Next, my guardian and me take taxi to PingYi sec sku, then take bus to BedokView sec and followed by TemasekSec.  I prefer BedokView ya~  Hope thay will take me in..  Hmm, after all this, i go st george for awhile.. Hmm, so not comfortable seeing WanYuan.. weird feelings. my body is shivering when i saw him.. duno why.  O.o   hmm, Ok.. No mood to post anything le..  Byes~