18 Dec 2009

PaiSei.. so late then post. i really have nth to post eh. today nvr go out, stay at home for the whole day. Xiang geng duo..  -.-'   JELLY maybe going to Anglican... there got lots of CHIO BU sia. But JELLY asked me not to worry, he say he wont fall in love with other girl, coz he alrdy fall in love with me. BEEHEE.  but still worry. haha. 26 Jan is JELLY's bday. He say he dont want anything... so how eh?! hmm, make card for him!  :D  then i tell JELLY if i dont give him bday present, ltr he also dont give me my bday present. he say he will~  haha.  i say hope we can last till my bday. He say longer then that.
muahaha.  this 2 days.. my mood is very weird. i will like, suddenly in a crying feel. i also dont know why.. But Gor very good. =)  let me throw my temper at him also dont want me to cry. i bet ytrday he damn angry at what i had said.. today morning, Keigan called me 8 times. i never pick up. with no reasons, i dont feel like talking to him. dont feel like talking to ANYONE.  i find that everyone is annoying.. for no reasons. i dont unferstand why. my mood just keep going down.. Only Gor knows. Only Gor understand me. even JELLY dont.
last week, i found Lim Cher's blog and i tag him. tell him i am jiaying, but he dont rem me. so, i tell him i am C_ _W_ _ _'s ex.. But, he say C_ _W_ _ _ say he dont have ex.. when i heard it. i was like. wth? dont even wanna admit it?  Okay, then. Nvm. anyways, u arent my who now. Not bf, Not Frenz, just a people i know. never talks, never plays. At least Samuel and me still talking abit. Before you are very important to me, but now, you arent. you are nothing to me now. though u left lots of BAD memories to me..  tomorrow is going to meet Gor and JELLY at se george. but, mayby going library 1st. Then after that, go home from st george. faster.  =P wah, that means i need to walk through the hill again... taking mrt to bugis.. OMG. think of it my head is going to BOMB.  =X  Okies, sleeping time.  Goodnitz.     {ily, JELLY}