18 Dec 2009

today wake up at 9+ but still in sleeping feel, dont want to wake up. haha. so slack until 10+. then i was like omg!  at 1st i going to take mrt at 10.30.  xD  but 11 thn go out. LAZY wake up. then end up, i am late!  ><  haha.  i abt 12.30 then reach st Goerge. then while i crossing the bridge, i never see any of them?!  so i called my STUPID Gor. He say dont know what crab. aiya, then they ask me walk to Superstar conrner. then at the end, they at chicken rice there. Lols. XinMei didnt follow me to the chicken rice there.. I sit down there, damn sian. So, i wanna take the bball and go to bball court. But, KwokHow dont let me take. Then forget it lor. haha. thought i wont leave without bball? you are wrong.  xD  then i go Superstar corner buy cheese fries and bubble milk tea. Nice~  when i was walking to bball court.. i saw someone who i didnt wanna see-KaiMing. i ignored him.. xP  then, i put my bag down at the bball court, go to the chicken rice there, take bball. Bball is with JELLY!  BEEHEE.  muahaha. Then when i was back to bball court, XinMei is playing ABC with Bendemeer-ers..  = =?  then i take the ball for?  Nvm, use 2 bballs play ABC faster. =P  then i stand there, eat my cheese fries. yumee.  =)   few mins ltr, STUPID Gor, JELLY, KowkHow and Keigan came. then they play... 5 vs 5? yea, i think so. i nvr join~  then, something happen.. Okie, i admit it is my fault. But, not all. I am sorry about hiting KwokHow so hard.. my appologize here. =)  but i dont know how to say sorry straight away, so i walk away from they all. STUPID Gor and JELLY come find me... then we start to play POLICE AND THIEF. quite FuN.  xD  but my handphone! Drop twice eh.. the screen ganna scretch.. *heartbroken*  ><   heng my handphone still alive.  xP   If not, i will have no handphone for 2 yrs.. Hmm, anything to post?!  oh ya, today i bully my STUPID Gor until damn happy.  muahaha.  he still treat me drinks seh.  haha.  really good wor.  But, after i am back to home, i go to STUPID Gor's blog and saw his LOVE list. AnZi's name is inside~ NUER.  alright, it is NONE OF MY BUSSINESS.  today's post end here.                              {ily, JELLY}