20 Dec 2009

post?!  okay, i post now. strangely, i dont have the mood in posting. But, since someone ask me to post. i post. =)  haiz.. here to say, sorry. sorry brandon, sorry AnZi. i know all is my fault and.. ya, i am selfish as you think. And, scold you thief, my apologized here. But, my feeling will never gone.. i will bottle it up, always.  :D  i bring all these trouble to you, i am sorry. Brandon, i am sorry for all these. sorry for the trouble i bring, sorry for the headache i bring, sorry for everything. But, i really cant dont take you as brother.  x)  forgive me please.. sorry. And, about AnZi.. i know she wont forgive me, so forget it. And, maybe AnZi really important than me. But now then i know, you are not mine.  So, i am ok with it now.  BEEHEE.   the result of reporting school is coming out on Tues.  OhMyGod.  ahahaha.  xP   Oh ya, i wanna say thanks to MinHui. Ysterday when i was upset and tearing, she is with me.  i love you, MinHui!! My BaBy!!  Muacks.  BEEHEE.  followed by KwokHow.  Just now, he tried to comfort me yea~  And, in the past, paisei, you should know what i poiting at.  =P   From now on, i will treat you better.  dont be too touch ah!  haha.  Okies, hmm, i think this post end here 1st. Lols.  BEEHEE.  okok, anything new, post later.  Byes~