19 Dec 2009

haiz.. today my head nearly BOMB. make the blog make until wanna BANG WALL.  Change skin, cant see the post?!  wth.   Then keep changing, but every skin end up is the same, no post. At the end, the i know, i copy the wrong thing!! i sholuld copy the blogger main, not movable. So now, finally, can see le!!  So touch..  Thanks KayWee!!  Help me alot.  and,  headache with me.  Lols.  One more familly member!  KayWee, my mei.  BEEHEE.  xP    Now, my mood isnt very good.. This few days the mood is the same.  EMOing. Dont know is what make me emo. angring feel and crying feel keep coming up.  why??  i also dont know. And, now, MinHui and KayWee is the only one who know my SECRET.  No one will knows de secret. I will hide it FOREVER.  I dont want to 'ji jiao' so much.. So, i choose to let go.  But, i will never forget.  forget what you did, what you say.  And, dont over protect someone, it may make others hate you.. She is wrong means she is wrong, dont protect a person who do wrong.