10 Apr 2010

nothing to say about this week?
Oh ya, have, about the last match, vs TKGS.
We lose but we weren't crying or sad.
Coach put sec 1 down to play.
He say he want to let them try.
Anyway, win or lose is not gonna change anything.
We still get into 2nd round.
We're the winner for this group
Thursday ran 2.4, finally passed, always failed 1.6!
after running 2.4, pretty tired, feel like fainting!
And, was punished by Mr Low, for wearing jersey pant.
Iann, sorry yea... :P we get double punishment...
Mr Low said, 'well done, everyone is in proper PE attire except my bballer'.
we were like oh my god, so embarrasing.. gosh luhhh
Forget it, lols. super super jelly after PE, heng it's mt after that. :D
By the way, yesterday Mr Low went to draw for 2nd round's opponent,
result was extremely good! we get the same group as Bedok North and Manjusri instead of Anglican and Dunman sec. woohoo!!! gonna win. ^ ^
this time round, will meet with ex-teamates. LOL.
/////////////
thursday, i heard something from someone, it hurts me.
I cried, when i was walking up the stairs, when i was bathing,
when i was drying my hair, when i was going to sleep...
But today i just know that there was a people lying.
I don't know who to trust, DTZJ or IK? sigh.
who could own up and tell me the truth..?
/////////////
I want a basktball shoe!!!