17 Apr 2010

i am sad and pissed...
we lose to Manjusri by 1 point and they score it at the last second.
they shouldn't be winning.
It was a good match. we lose not because we are lousier.
We lose because we don't know how to control?
we played too scary during the 1st and 2nd match.
Our stamina are not good and so we were tired.
We don't have enough people to sub...
i was down when they score the last ball.
I know i am gonna cry and so Qi Wei and Rui Qi
I don't dare to cry as i know if i do, they do..
My eyes turn red... I was really upset..
But we didn't beat down by them, not yet.
we will continue the journy till the last second.
'BGSS' basketball team will never falls'
If there are a chance to play against Manjusri one more time,
i believe, we will strive our best to achieve the win.
I don't like my friends in BGSS, but i love my teamates in BGSS.
Especially QW, RQ, M, L, YN, WL.
////////
Mr Loh wanted to change my everything related to basketball
My way of shooting, dribbling, cathing, EVERYTHING.
Looking forward to it. Wish i could become a better player. ^ ^