31 May 2010

self reflection on my present personalities...
i changed, in a negative way. I don't like the present me.. I prefer the previous me. (-->as in the 'me' when i was still in Taiwan)  Who can tell me how to change back... Since i come to singapore, i have changed, keep changing. when i was P4 everything was still alright. But come to P5, i', not the original me anymore.. Though i like staying in Singapore as i have basketball here, while my personalities changed...  Can you tell me where should i change? i don't want to be hated. ): 
yesterday went to bk to meet Cleon, Shaun and Jed. i was late for...1 hour plus. LOL. i overslept. when Jed called me i was still sleeping.. I was waken up by his call. :P then after that take mrt to kallang and change bus, reached bk in about 30 minutes leh~ damn fast. (: then we slack at the basketball court behind the mac.. was damn freaking hot yesterday. I don't feel like playing basketball. So we go to mac and slack. Got air-con mah. ^ ^ Cleon saw someone, heard that is CFJK's classmate. lol. then Cleon say change place. =-= after that i bought a ice milo{expensive!} and Jed treat them 2 large coca. here's the photo. (: [down] and we wait for anzi.  then we go food court ate lunch. (: chicken rice{nice} hehe. then we played basktball for awhile, until like 2+ we decided to head off to farrer park. we met shan inside the bk mrt. we went to farrer park but do nothing, everyone is short of money. =-= sad case.. we slack at the arcade for almost... half an hour? then we headed to old hong wen there played basketball. the ring like dropping sia.. damn scary. at about 5? we went to library, at first only shaun and Jed accompanying me but end up shan and cleon came also. i reached home at 7.15. tsk tsk. my head is like bombing on the way home... maybe i'm too tired..
(:
'maybe i really should choose to let go. Keep holding on to it isn't going to change anything but hurt myself deeper. i'm feeling down everytime i think of it. Maybe it is not the right way. i shall try harder to let go.'