1 Jun 2010

yesterday was the first training after Mid-Year Exam! It was disappointed! It rains, hate it. We never get to train basketball but stamina[=-=]. so tired, my stamina seriously sucks. Anyway, talked about the matches the C girls had played on the zone tournament. They got a good result, by teamwork. (: Play on for nationals, Good luck <3. 
'I think i should let go of you. No, not i think, it's i should. But it can't be done within a short period, i know. Still, i think of you often... The times we spend together, what you said to me in the past and the {surprise}. I still want to know what's it and i'm still looking forward to it no matter what are we now... I just wish that we can still be friend, best friend. This time if you were to ask me whether i just want to be friend, i'll say [YES].'