1 May 2010

this monday have my English paper 1 and 2 done. (:
It was quite ok, not as hard as what i expected. *relaxing*
hahaha. LOL. higher chinese was also done. and it's hard+hard+hard!
By the way, the air-con was damn freaking COLD. i was shivering, ><.
Monday my school's C girls played against Manjusri, we get what we want.
We win by the score of 53:29. (: awesome. get the position of 3rd!!
Jiayou C girls. ^ ^ strive your best!!!
//////// 
AND BY THE WAY, yes, i am not in the team, so what?
can't i support them and say we should win?
why can't i? I am just giving my team my trust.
And why can't i say good luck to you while support my team like this?
this isn't call two face people. = =
since you're my friend, i will say good luck to you.
But doesn't mean i wish you to win. I am in BGSS now.
i am in BGSS's team now. i will definetly cheer for BGSS.
////////
wednesday do pratical exam, the cookie wasn't cooked! LOL
put too much flour. hahaha. so wasted lor.
Oh ya, yesterday finally touched the basketball.
Never play for a week i think. was preparing for MYE. :P
yesterday play with Weng Hoong, Iann and Aylwin.
2 on 2. Weng Hoong and me, Iann and Aylwin. we win. (:
it's fun~ blah ha ha ha!!! hope MYE finish asap..
I want class meeting and outing! with our class tee~
okay, nothing to post about liao. Byes~ bleh.