24 Apr 2010

this tuesday my school played against Bedok North and we win (:
the score is 55:40. Congratz!!! we have successfully get into semi final!!
By the way, i think i met 1 of my hong wen senior from basketball..
But i forgot her name already. she is green house anyway.
And this thursday my played against Dunman Sec, the champion!!!
though we lose by the score of 20:103, at least we manage to get 20 points!
It's not easy. (: and the 1st and 2nd quater the score was quite good yea. 20:6 or 20:8 when we at 2nd round, i think. after that, got sec 1s play le.
Not i am saying they weak, but compare to Michelle and Qiwei they all lah.
plus, someone down there don't know doing what, i shout at her also no use.
she still scold us... = = wth sia.. so suay. nevermind. =3=  will get use to it.
Oh ya, now i put fringe. (: don't know i nicer or uglier.. Not sure.
You all will see it on 6P's outing or meeting. ^ ^ Don't dio shock can already.
AND!!! around 3 more months, my birthday!!! Don't forget it~~
and my mom is gonna buy me a baskteball shoe!!! finally!!! woohoo~~
someone is giving me suprise too... :P cannot say is who. (:
haizzz, before the happiness come, the bad thing arrive first, Mid-year Exam!
Monday is English SA1, both paper 1 and 2, tuesday CL, no need go school.
BUT BUT! Thursday have to stay late at Ngee Ann Sec, HCL SA1, paer Gosh..hope can do well as well..This few weeks i am skipping HCL like siao..
walao eh... my sucking sister. she make me scold bad words, ALWAYS.
her attitude sucks lah! what i do men? damn her lah.
Okay, don't want post liao lah!