20 Aug 2010

post for yesterday:

today went to hmt and get back my class test paper, it was badly done. I thought i will get quite high but well, i did really bad. nearly cried but didn't. feel really upset for it. my moon was totally ruin by the mark. [33/50], i wondered what the hell is this. after that went back to school for basketball training, played until quite scary. Sorry for that... Anyway, after training ended, sit beside boys' basketball court with Eunice and watched the seniors played match. One word to describe, standard. Eunice! (: uhehehe. our secret! ♥

post for today:

today was bored. heavy rain this morning, can't even walk out of my house. =-= have to wait for my guardian to send me to the bus stop then wait for the bus... was late for school. reached at 7.40am. Lols. first time so late... but never dio record. xD almost half the class were bare footed and walking here and there... LOL! and before assemble Weng Hoong did something really stupid and funny!


















the thing hanging on the fan is weng hoong's scoks. Lols. then after that ICT... then go home. No one to play basketball with. Tsk.