14 Aug 2010

Yesterday was friday, i love it. (: Stayed back for ICT until 2.15. thought the class tee was coming today. tsk. hope monday he is sending it over. Anyway, yesterday stayed back played basketball with jun hui, jin long, ben, cheuk heng and weilin. :D it was fun, i miss it.
But yesterday i recieved something really bad to me.. after i reached home i really felt very sad... I hope it will be fine... If that really happens, i will cry for sure... It's like my third family... Parts of my life... I will do something to try to solve it... Hope it works... :( my third family!!! ♥  Besides this, i'm super angry and upset that one lizard was killed yesterday, in my classroom. Stupid Adi go stepped on it. So cruel. And i heard someone shouted, 'Can you kill it?', don't know is who, so bad... It did nothing harmful right? Killed it for what... If someone killed you for nothing, will you happy? No right? tsk.
yesterday just freaking not in a good mood, totally not.