26 Nov 2010

Oh my god. Why people thought my personal message and facebook status were written for ayf? Those weren't for him, weren't talking about him, not at all. Please, don't misunderstand, please... Don't talk about him with me too. Don't ask me what happened, i will get frustrated while i explain. So please, let me go, stop asking me the reason, stop asking me to think again, stop it. And i won't be friend with you, not because i am cruel. But it will be awkward for me, maybe not for you, if we continue to talk as friend, play as friend, go out as friend. It is better to be stranger. Okay, don't want to talk about it already! I have a letter to someone (:

Letter to _ _ _ _ _ _ _,

I have dissapointed you for the last few times and i have also lost your trust. I will walk my promise, not to break it, for this time. I know you don't trust me i will but i wish you can give me time to prove it to you. My facebook status, i mean it. Thanks you (: