28 Nov 2010

post for yesterday

Went back to my primary school in Taiwan yesterday, feel so strange to be there 3 years later. Something was changed. I miss my class, my classmates but they were not there. When i went there, it was almost empty because no one there is someone i am familiar with. I suppose all of them don't miss our primary school, even friends during primary school... They got lots of new friends, closer friends now, except me, i am the odd one out who still miss the past in the primary school. I think of him when i go to some places where i spent with him... Well, i really miss him, a lot. Tomorrow is gonna to meet him, excited and scared...





school front gate

corridor to the hall









my class room is there! can't go up :(








I miss here, always report to here in the morning,
i always fell down when i was going to late! xD

I miss here the most,
the place with the memory of us when we were together.
Sweet.





Art classroom!


post for today

Meet up with him at 12 o'clock today, at the basketball court near our house... We got nothing to talk when we first see each other, so awkward... He said i still never change, same as when i was in primary school. I said ya, still so ugly. He said no, not about the look. He said, still so silly. >.< He asked me how many boyfriend i had after i go to singapore... i never answer... then i asked him the same question, he said two... But he said he don't like them a lot, never talk more about it... Then talk talk talk, so peace. I asked him to go home first, he don't reply me. Until my mom come and brought KFC for us, the burger was spicy! And he laughed at me, lols. He asked my mom why she sent me to singapore. I don't know why he ask this, so weird. Then my mom went off and left us alone again. But we have more topic to talk then. Getting closer and closer, but still different as 'that' time. I miss the past with him, just miss. He said he did think of our past too. I really miss 'them'! But it is just the past... I miss him, so much, even now. When i was leaving, he said he wants to see me grow more mature next year when he sees me. :) I still miss him now, after we said bye to each other, i never stop thinking of him... Haizzz.